Moved & Locked topics at the bottom of the topiclist

A perfect place for code snippets to small to be a MOD or a library.
Or for examples on how to use our libraries.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Elglobo
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Moved & Locked topics at the bottom of the topiclist

Postby Elglobo » 25 Nov 2010, 11:14

Last edited by Elglobo on 13 Jan 2015, 00:00, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Minor bug fix

[viziouz]

Re: Moved & Locked topics at the bottom of the topiclist

Postby [viziouz] » 19 Feb 2011, 14:47

One little thing I noticed with this, is that it moves sticky topics too. I have installed the categorize announcements and stickies installed on my board and when I lock a sticky, it moves it under the open topics. Is there a way to prevent this?

tumba25
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby tumba25 » 19 Feb 2011, 19:55

[viziouz]

Postby [viziouz] » 20 Feb 2011, 14:34

It worked like a charm, tumba25. Sticky moved back to the top of forumview :beer:

Return to “3.0 Code snippets”