Contest voting

A place to suggest possible new mods or to suggest abandoned mods to take over.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SuperMario
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Contest voting

Postby SuperMario » 27 Apr 2012, 21:25

I'm new to this, so don't beat me too hard if I'm asking a dumb question.
I'm moderating a small forum that features contests for user suggested music. Everyone who enters gets to vote. After voting is done, points awarded to individual songs are added together and the winner declared.
Now, this is usually done by manually entering them into a spreadsheet. Tedious and error generating.
Is there a mod that could automate this?
For instance: a button that, when clicked, brings up the list of songs along with a drop-down menu(or radio buttons) containing point values that can be awarded.
Something like this:
[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23723429/votemock.jpg[/img]
Votes need to be registered for each individual user and kept secret until the voting ends.
Mod should, also, be able to produce a comprehensive voting chart.
Hope some of you could help, it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Return to “MOD Suggestions”