Ban Hammer

Support for our phpBB 3.1.x Extensions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
isla
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Ban Hammer

Postby isla » 05 Jun 2015, 21:21

This is a request for help with the Ban Hammer phpBB 3.1.x extension (https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/extension/ban_hammer_2/)

The forum I moderate recently updated to 3.1.4 and we installed Ban Hammer to replace One Click ban, but the actual ban link does not appear on user profiles. I did see a post on the phpbb forums which suggested switching to prosilver to make sure it wasn't an issue with the theme, but it still does not appear.

Any advice or suggestions you may have on this matter, or even just installation instructions (in case I missed a step or did something wrong) would be greatly appreciated, and I thank you all very much for your time and consideration on this matter.

Return to “Extension Support”