Boards mailing function

Important messages and news, make sure to read these.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Boards mailing function

Postby igorw » 03 Jul 2007, 17:42

Hello,

as some of you may have noticed, the mailing function of the board was broken. Possibly the host disabled mail(). Since 22.06.2007, it seems to have been broken. I've only really noticed this now, so i switched the mailing to SMTP. I hope this will work now, i've activated all users who registered since then. A apologize for this.

- we're poor!

Return to “Announcements”