Scammer claiming to be a phpBB developer

Important messages and news, make sure to read these.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Scammer claiming to be a phpBB developer

Postby RMcGirr83 » 11 Mar 2011, 13:10

Mark D Hamill

Re: Scammer claiming to be a phpBB developer

Postby Mark D Hamill » 18 Jul 2011, 01:58

I ran across a dubious group that was using my forum on phpbbservices.com to solicit customers by sending them private messages from my forum! I mean, the nerve!

I posted this on my website:

EPwork.com is one of my competitors. While I cannot speak to the quality of their work, I can speak to their unethical behavior. Specifically they have been using my support forum to contact via private message people who visit my support forums in attempts to solicit business. They did this using my paid hosting, without my permission and costing me money. If you are concerned about the ethical behavior of those engaging in this sort of behavior, you might want to refrain from patronizing them.

EY
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Scammer claiming to be a phpBB developer

Postby EY » 06 Sep 2011, 21:20

Thanks for the heads up!

Return to “Announcements”