account settings...

Found a bug? Miss something? Want to leave a comment about this site?
Then this is the forum to post in.
Forum rules
No phpBB Support in this Forum! If you want support for your forum, go .
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
spaceace
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

account settings...

Postby spaceace » 06 Jan 2015, 20:31

i haven't been here in some time. my e-mail address is incorrect in my account settings and when i try to update it, it tells me that it has already been used. who do i pm my correct info to?

bonelifer
Administrator
Administrator

Re: account settings...

Postby bonelifer » 06 Jan 2015, 20:33

I noticed a spaceace_2 account. I missed adding info that same username, different email would have a "_2" added to the merged RMcGirr83 account. It's been added to the announcement [url=https://phpbbmodders.net/board/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=11172]phpbbmodders.net + rmcgirr83.org = true[/url]. I'll merge this account into "spaceace_2" and rename it to "spaceace", if that account has the right email.

bonelifer
Administrator
Administrator

Re: account settings...

Postby bonelifer » 06 Jan 2015, 21:11

Email address updated and the two accounts merged.

Return to “phpBB Modders”