articles on this site

Found a bug? Miss something? Want to leave a comment about this site?
Then this is the forum to post in.
Forum rules
No phpBB Support in this Forum! If you want support for your forum, go .
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ewelin

articles on this site

Postby ewelin » 15 Aug 2008, 18:28

Hello,

I'm curious if the code for the articles section on this site is able to be viewed? I'm guessing that it was created custom for this site as I haven't been able to find it anyplace else. It looks exactly like what I'm looking for a site I'm considering building.
Eric

harmlessgoat22
Supporter
Supporter

Re: articles on this site

Postby harmlessgoat22 » 15 Aug 2008, 18:43

phpBBmodders doesn't reveal their code ;) Unfortunately, I doubt they will let anyone have access to it.

That's like, I can't beat my neighbor in an argument, so instead I kill his dog.
-Best English Teacher Ever

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby igorw » 16 Aug 2008, 20:01

The code of the website is all custom especially for this website. There is no plan to release it. We do have parts of our website released however ([url=http://phpbbmodders.net/board/viewforum.php?f=94]'modders library[/url]).

- we're poor!

ewelin

Postby ewelin » 18 Aug 2008, 22:28

That's what I thought the answer was going to be... But there is no harm in asking right... Thanks guys!
Eric

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 19 Aug 2008, 09:26

Not at all, i hope you'll find something you can use someday. :)

- we're poor!

ewelin

Postby ewelin » 19 Aug 2008, 11:48

Not much out there... I think what I'll just do is use the forum and topics... I'll then create a 2nd template that's a copy of my reg. template. That 2nd template will be only for article forums and will be extremely stripped down. Only solution I've come up with so far.
Eric

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 19 Aug 2008, 11:52

Yeah, well in fact that's what we used before the new site went live. It works just fine. :)

- we're poor!

ewelin

Postby ewelin » 19 Aug 2008, 11:54

Yeah, I was just hoping to mask the viewforum/viewtopic some how... Rather it be viewcategory/viewarticle when it's in those certain "forums".

I know I can tweak everything else via the template... that's the only part that's left to figure out.
Eric

ewelin

Postby ewelin » 19 Aug 2008, 15:02

I think I may have found my solution!

http://phpbbmodders.net/board/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2740
Eric

Return to “phpBB Modders”