Updates

Found a bug? Miss something? Want to leave a comment about this site?
Then this is the forum to post in.
Forum rules
No phpBB Support in this Forum! If you want support for your forum, go .
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Unknown Bliss
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Updates

Postby Unknown Bliss » 23 Feb 2010, 21:21

I was looking in the annoucemnts forum and the last updates were months back and the last thing annouced was phpBB 3.0.6 in November.

bonelifer
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Updates

Postby bonelifer » 23 Feb 2010, 23:44

Yes, some set backs. But things are going forward behind the scenes. I'm sure evil<3 will have updates to announce within the next month or so.

EY
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Updates

Postby EY » 03 Mar 2010, 02:41

Oh!!

Got me all pumped up now!! :twisted:
Never Say Never!

Return to “phpBB Modders”