Instant Messenger 0.4.0 File Missing

Found a bug? Miss something? Want to leave a comment about this site?
Then this is the forum to post in.
Forum rules
No phpBB Support in this Forum! If you want support for your forum, go .
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hyder7nh
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Instant Messenger 0.4.0 File Missing

Postby hyder7nh » 14 Jun 2011, 17:19

First off,please dont tell me this is outdated
i need this very badly

the rar i downloaded doesnt have
root/db_update.sql

please help me out!!

bonelifer
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Instant Messenger 0.4.0 File Missing

Postby bonelifer » 14 Jun 2011, 21:27

The most current version of that Instant Messenger mod is now part of this mod:
[url=http://phpbbmodders.net/board/viewtopic.php?p=26958#p26958][RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.6.0[/url]

We have no control over whether or not, a mod author continues to support old versions of their mods.

hyder7nh

Postby hyder7nh » 15 Jun 2011, 01:54

Social Network 0.6.0 supports only prosilver styles

im using a subsilver style
and have not found a prosilver style that goes with the need of my forum

but Instant Messenger 0.4.0 supports subsilver2

i also tried to install social network just to enable IM but it also gave me some errors in automod!

bonelifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby bonelifer » 15 Jun 2011, 13:01

Again, you'll have to take it up with the MOD AUTHOR. We just provide a place for them to post their MODS. Please do so in the proper topic: [url=http://phpbbmodders.net/board/viewtopic.php?p=26958#p26958][RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.6.0[/url]. This forum is for site bugs as such this topic is off topic and as such I'm locking it.

Return to “phpBB Modders”