Manufacture / car logos

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
Pond Life
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Manufacture / car logos

Postby Pond Life » 10 Sep 2012, 20:00

OK, I still have a couple to do but New Tricks is about to start so I'm taking a break. I've done the Buick one.

Pond Life
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Pond Life » 10 Sep 2012, 21:20

Here ya go Steve...
Last edited by Pond Life on 13 Jan 2015, 00:05, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: removed file as no licence or credit included

steve
Master of posting
Master of posting

Postby steve » 10 Sep 2012, 22:16

Thank you very much Pond...
I will give credit of your work on my showroom mod files :)
pm me link of website and details you want me to add.
I will repack file with appropriate read_me file ;)
Steve ©

Pond Life

Postby Pond Life » 10 Sep 2012, 22:26

You're welcome Steve. My website link is in my profile, there are no details to add. :beer:

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 14 Sep 2012, 11:00

Pond Life

Postby Pond Life » 14 Sep 2012, 13:54

It was but I took it out again. It may have been a coincidence but loads of bots started arriving at my registration page with various referrers, all with one thing in common - they were all phpbb forums and the referrer url was <site/forum>/ucp.php

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 14 Sep 2012, 15:36

Pond Life

Postby Pond Life » 14 Sep 2012, 15:56

Sorry, not sure what you mean? It's lots of different sites and none that I belong to so there is no reason for a link to my site to be in a user profile on any of them. There have always been spam bot attempts of course but this particular pattern only started a few days ago, just after I added the link here. It looks sort of like a cross between referrer spam and bot registration attempts. It's not getting them anywhere, my anti spammer measures see to that, but I'd rather they didn't show up at all and suck up my bandwidth.

I'm not trying to imply that this site is at fault in any way but it is possible that the link was picked up by a spammer from the profile in one of my posts here. I've removed the link on phpbb.com too just in case they got it from there. It does seem to be someone targeting phpbb boards.

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 14 Sep 2012, 16:08

Pond Life

Postby Pond Life » 14 Sep 2012, 16:26

This site definitely was not one of the referrers, the issue just coincided with when I added the link in my profile so I thought they may have picked it up from here. I'm not accusing you of any wrongdoing, but it may have been a visitor to this site. Not all of the referrers were from a forum directory, some were root, but all were phpbb based forums, that's the common link. Most hits came from the same Ukrainian IP address.

Sorry, I don't think I explained it very well, I didn't mean to confuse or accuse anyone. Because it doesn't matter to me if I have the link in my profile I removed it.

Pond Life

Postby Pond Life » 14 Sep 2012, 16:31

The bot attacks seem to have died down now so I've added the link again.

Return to “General Discussion”