Yes, I saw them
14%
Yes, I believe but didnt saw them
43%
Maybe yes, maybe no
21%
I'm will not believe before I will not seen them
7%
No, all videos and photos with UFO is fake!
14%

Total votes: 14

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Do you believe in UFO?

Postby RMcGirr83 » 16 Dec 2012, 11:28

That piece of software would be x rumer (I spelled it incorrectly on purpose) and is nothing but a spam machine though the author of it states it has nothing to do with spam as he thinks the only spam out there relates to email.

PS he is from Russia who'd a thunk it :roll:

noth
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby noth » 16 Dec 2012, 12:41

it is nothing but a spam machine and the bloke is making money out of it by selling it I guess :smoke: SHEEESH :x

opensource

Postby opensource » 05 Jul 2013, 17:39

Return to “General Discussion”