The test

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pond Life
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The test

Postby Pond Life » 07 Dec 2012, 14:27

A man goes into a pharmacy shop, reaches into his pocket and takes out a small bottle and a teaspoon.
He pours some liquid onto the teaspoon and offers it to the chemist.

"Could you taste this for me, please?" he says.

The chemist takes the teaspoon, puts it in his mouth, swills the liquid around and swallows it.

"Does that taste sweet to you?" asks the man.

"No, not at all," says the chemist.

"Oh that's a relief," says the man. "The doctor told me to come here and get my urine tested for sugar."

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: The test

Postby RMcGirr83 » 07 Dec 2012, 18:23

:lol:

Sniper_E
MOD Team
MOD Team

Re: The test

Postby Sniper_E » 07 Dec 2012, 18:40

:D that was sooooooo stupid.

[ Post made via Android ] [img]http://www.rmcgirr83.org/images/mobile/Android.png[/img]
No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!™

Return to “General Discussion”