Paypal...

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Krank
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Paypal...

Postby Krank » 30 Dec 2006, 13:40

ok as we all know that like 85% of online purchasing...etc are through paypal, but the part that i hate that paypal doesn't provide the service to all countries.

i'm from Kuwait, and paypal doesn't provide the service, so i thought maybe someone knows a solution for this.

now to get a paypal account, it must be verified by adding a bank account, whether it was from America, Canada...etc (countries that have the fund/withdraw ability in paypal)...

so is there a bank in any of these countries, that i can open an account with them online and fund it throu checks/wire transfer/credit card.... and then use that account to open a verified paypal account?

phpBB3 Je t'adore: subSilver2 Based styles fan
proSilver, good, but too .... I don't know just too... :P

Noobarmy
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Noobarmy » 30 Dec 2006, 15:04

you dont have to be verefied. i'm on verficiation level 2 whereby i've entered a card in but not a bank account. its just there aare certain limits for you if your not verefied ..... so u can still sign up anyway

Krank

Postby Krank » 30 Dec 2006, 15:10

i did try to use my credit card, paypal refused it because the credit card is issued from a country that paypal doesn't provide the service to :(

phpBB3 Je t'adore: subSilver2 Based styles fan
proSilver, good, but too .... I don't know just too... :P

Synaptic Anarchy

Postby Synaptic Anarchy » 30 Dec 2006, 18:03

You should be able to go to your bank and open/transfer a sum to an account in a PayPal-accepted country.

Return to “General Discussion”