HELP!!! PC Problems!!! Letter to Bill Gates

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Krank
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

HELP!!! PC Problems!!! Letter to Bill Gates

Postby Krank » 28 Jan 2007, 17:56

well my friend and i have a lot of PC problems
Pleaseeee help Us

Problems

Dear Mr. Bill Gates,

1. After connecting to internet we planned to open e-mail account and whenever we fill the form in Hotmail in the password column, only ****** appears, but in the rest of the fields whatever we typed appears, but we face this problem only in password field. We checked with hardware vendor Santa Singh and he said that there is no problem in keyboard.
Because of this we open the e-mail account with password *****. I request you to check this as we ourselves do not know what the password is.

2. We are unable to enter anything after we click the 'shut down ' button.

3. There is a button 'start' but there is no "stop" button. We request you to check this.

4. We find there is 'Run' in the menu. One of my friend clicked 'run ' has ran upto Amritsar! So, we request you to change that to "sit", so that we can click that by sitting.

5. One doubt is that any 're-scooter' available in system? As I find only 're-cycle', but I own a scooter at my home.

6. There is 'Find' button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot for tracing the key with this ' find', but unable to trace. Is it a bug??

7. Every night I am not sleeping as I have to protect my 'mouse' from CAT, So I suggest u to provide one DOG to kill that cat.

8. Please confirm when u are going to give me money for winning 'HEARTS' (playing cards in games) and when are u coming to my home to collect ur
money.

9. My small Brother learnt 'Mircosoft word' now he wants to learn 'Microsoft sentence', so when u will provide that?

Best regards

phpBB3 Je t'adore: subSilver2 Based styles fan
proSilver, good, but too .... I don't know just too... :P

Afterlife(69)

Postby Afterlife(69) » 29 Jan 2007, 07:15

Rofl.
Life in the house :)

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 29 Jan 2007, 11:39

- we're poor!

Krank

Postby Krank » 29 Jan 2007, 11:50

lmaoooo

phpBB3 Je t'adore: subSilver2 Based styles fan
proSilver, good, but too .... I don't know just too... :P

Mike TUMS

Postby Mike TUMS » 31 Jan 2007, 00:57

[img]http://img1.nnm.ru/imagez/gallery/b/c/c/a/8/bcca87f4f806df9de65caeb6600b764a.jpg[/img]

Introduction forum's welcome bot. Guru of Indian-style coding .
Russian spy. Master of copypasta. Google's right hand.
Advanced lamer of Modders.

May translate your MOD to Russian.

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 31 Jan 2007, 01:38

Haha, nice :D

- we're poor!

mrstarware

Re: HELP!!! PC Problems!!! Letter to Bill Gates

Postby mrstarware » 04 Feb 2007, 17:17

Return to “General Discussion”