Boycot Anna Nicole reanimation footage!

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lord Le Brand
Website Team
Website Team
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Boycot Anna Nicole reanimation footage!

Postby Lord Le Brand » 09 Feb 2007, 17:47

I hereby call for a boycot on the footage of the reanimation of the late Anna Nicole Smith.

Word has reached me that the footage of the reanimation of Anna Nicole Smith is now being bid on. This is an outrage, and it's scandalous that tv-stations have so low ethic standards and exploit the death of the actrice for sensation and ratings.

Therefor I want you all to boycot the footage and the tv-stations that bid on it.

My rant for today,
LLB

Ganon_Master
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Ganon_Master » 09 Feb 2007, 22:42

I don't see this as a problem or anything. If you want to make money, you should be allowed to do it, as long as it doesn't go against the law. We've seen things that where a lot worse then this. Boycot the TV stations because of those things and not because of ANS's reanimation movie.

But that's just the opinion of a 15 year old boy from Holland...

Return to “General Discussion”