an idea for phpBBmodders

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
qwaxys
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

an idea for phpBBmodders

Postby qwaxys » 11 Apr 2007, 09:34

http://www.signature.be.tt

It's a small signture builder (the basic is written by a friend of mine and I finished it)

mayby phpbbmodders could have one, then members who are to lazy to edit the signatures (like me :p )from phpbbmodders can use one of them

Return to “General Discussion”