Modders : Improvements and Ideas

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Noobarmy
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Modders : Improvements and Ideas

Postby Noobarmy » 17 Jun 2007, 05:32

Well i was just wondering (not the team, i'm doing this without their permission lol, they won't mind), if you have any ideas and/or improvements that you might like to suggest to be added onto modders that will in somehow improve the gui or community as a whole. This could be anything to adding a new forum or adding a new feature. Any ideas are welcome, however there's no garuntee (as well i don't do any of the coding, and i haven't asked igor) that we will implement the idea. However i am interested in the whole community's view as i do sometimes get requests from those i talk to on MSN. Also note this isn't for saying how great modders is, although we appreciate it, we already know how great it is lol there is also this topic: [url=http://phpbbmodders.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1293]link[/url] if you wish to comment on that topic.

So yeah, the floor is open.
Anthony.

Ganon_Master
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: Modders : Improvements and Ideas

Postby Ganon_Master » 18 Jun 2007, 17:24

The Pastebin should have the option of "Select All" when viewing a posted snippet.

And tell Shaun that he should finish the damn phpBBModders template. :P

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby igorw » 18 Jun 2007, 17:51

- we're poor!

Ganon_Master
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Ganon_Master » 18 Jun 2007, 18:07

Because not every snippet is complete enough to be a file.(if you know what I mean)

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 18 Jun 2007, 22:19

Then click into the copy-paste textarea, hit ctrl+a, ctrl+c. That's what it's there for :P

- we're poor!

Ganon_Master
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Ganon_Master » 18 Jun 2007, 22:51

Noobarmy
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Noobarmy » 19 Jun 2007, 18:29

DualFusion

Postby DualFusion » 21 Jun 2007, 01:41

Well, since youre talking about the pastebin, i think you should make highlighting default. I know that some codes can be other languages, but im talking about this site specifically :P

Also, you should host like weekly events, like I tournaments, or challenges ;) And other junk, make it more fun for us, and finish the cave of the bear named bertie ;) !! :P
Look at my rank!!!! I am a guru!!! yay!! :D

Return to “General Discussion”