My phpBB powered website

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cardcaptor Stacey

My phpBB powered website

Postby Cardcaptor Stacey » 16 Sep 2007, 19:33

As I talked about on my introduction thread, I'm finally able to share my phpBB powered website. It has various new skills I learnt while creating it. Would love some comments, suggestions etc. My members don't really give critical feedback so I hope you guys can. Thanks xx

[url]http://sointokoda.co.uk[/url]

Ganon_Master
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: My phpBB powered website

Postby Ganon_Master » 16 Sep 2007, 21:08

Hmm...On the first page I see that all the stuff is on the left.(login, stats, etc) I have to scroll down to see it all. And the fixed width annoys me. I mean, there's not that many people left who use a 800x600 resolution these days and if you still want to support that resolution, you can still edit the style to be elastic or liquid. And there is no clear difference between the left stats menu and the page content. They just blend into eachother. Maybe you should add a little space in between the two.

That's just my two cents. :) Rest is nice though.

rotsblok

Postby rotsblok » 17 Sep 2007, 09:08

@ Ganon Master

Lots of schools over here are still using 800 x 600 so i think its rather nice that she is still suporting it
There are no problems, just challenges.
Life is to short to drink bad whiskey and have indifferent girls

Ganon_Master
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Ganon_Master » 17 Sep 2007, 15:11

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby igorw » 17 Sep 2007, 15:58

I think the fixed width is fine. Looks great on my big screen. In general, very niceley done, a bit phpbb2-ish in some places but well done. What's not so good is in the index, you have these category titles, the mouseover colour is not so good. Very niceley done!

- we're poor!

rosemary44

Postby rosemary44 » 26 Mar 2009, 12:05

Do you need an innovative and dream website......visit this link.......

[*Do you need a warning? Please do not posts such spam posts*]
Semi_Deus

Semi_Deus
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Semi_Deus » 26 Mar 2009, 12:48

I agree with evil<3 :)
Also the difference between the New posts and No New posts Icon isn't that clear in my opinion.
Though I think your site is very different, so pretty cool :beer:

Keep an eye on us, were back in business..

Return to “General Discussion”