UFC 80: Rapid Fire

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
webmastermarty
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

UFC 80: Rapid Fire

Postby webmastermarty » 14 Jan 2008, 15:06

Is anbody here a fan of UFC or MMA in general, and are you looking forward to the upcoming UFC 80 event? What are your thoughs on the nights fight card and who are you rooting for in the main event?
They Call Me Marty.

Ganon_Master
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: UFC 80: Rapid Fire

Postby Ganon_Master » 14 Jan 2008, 17:30

I had to look up what you where talking about. All those sports related terms are really confusing. On to the subject then.

Luckily we don't have this kind of stuff here in the Netherlands, because it would probably bring up a lot of problems and controversy from the left and christian parties out here.(and they already are annoying as hell at the moment) For some people this might be a sport, but to me it seems more like a club for people who have an anger management problem. I don't mind people beating other people up, as long as I'm not envolved in the action. (but I'm one of those boring people who enjoy a good game of [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess]relaxing[/url] once in a while)

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 14 Jan 2008, 19:23

webmastermarty, would you mind posting some sort of description for those of us too lazy to look it up?

- we're poor!

Noobarmy
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Noobarmy » 15 Jan 2008, 15:42

is ufc not the ultimate fighting championship? sorry too lazy to look it up but it rings a bell.
it's more of an american thing. european here :P

Return to “General Discussion”