hosting

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BartTv
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

hosting

Postby BartTv » 04 Sep 2006, 04:08

I am looking for a free hosting because i can't really afford one ATM. I will be running a small site and a forum of midium size.

Can anyone please tell me some free hosters that i can use and that work good.

Thanks.

Noobarmy
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Noobarmy » 04 Sep 2006, 04:59

i've only ever used : [url]http://freehostia.com[/url] but since have moved onto paid hosting :)

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 04 Sep 2006, 08:12

I've never tried them myself, but you could try: http://www.agigforfree.com/

- we're poor!

drathbun

Postby drathbun » 04 Sep 2006, 08:26

Make sure you read the fine print regarding your "free" host as you may end up finding out that they cost you more in the long run, especially if you want to move elsewhere. Many free hosts do not allow you to do database backups or install MODs.

For the money, isn't it worth $5 a month to have something that you can control?

Noobarmy
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Noobarmy » 04 Sep 2006, 10:43

well freehostia is a free host rather then a free forum host, at which you have "full control" of the files and database :)

MarkTheDaemon

Postby MarkTheDaemon » 05 Sep 2006, 22:51

Return to “General Discussion”