What are your Hobbies?

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What are your Hobbies?

Postby igorw » 19 Sep 2006, 19:24

What do you do when you're not at the computer addicted to forums? What do you like doing?

I personally like going to concerts. I'd say i do that quite a lot.
Sometimes i also do some sports, like basketball, but only as a hobby. I don't play in a club, allthough i have played in a rugby club before.

I play guitar and bass and i also used to play drums.

What kinda stuff do you do? :)

- we're poor!

Noobarmy
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Noobarmy » 19 Sep 2006, 19:34

erm...

well i do sports: mainly tennis and table tennis. also play a bit of football and cricket every now and again. I'm on a table tennis team..the rest are just pasttimes.

used to play piano...

apparantly my main hobby is sleeping...but there you go...

that's me all wrapped up :D

drathbun

Postby drathbun » 19 Sep 2006, 23:53

phpBB is my hobby, at the moment. :-P I am also an avid photographer, but haven't had time to do much with that lately. My photo site is [url=http://www.momentsoflight.com]http://www.MomentsOfLight.com[/url] and it will eventually include a forum. It doesn't at the moment. I have big plans for that site, but it (like many of my own sites) doesn't get as much attention as client sites, at least lately.

I played (still play, actually) piano, played sax for a few years. The latest musical instrument I picked up was the ocarina. It seems that a large percentage of programmers have some sort of musical talent, at least in my experience.

I enjoyed gaming when I had more time, played mostly AD&D while in college and for several years after. At least until the folks in the primary group all "grew up" and moved away. Darn 'em, I would still be playing today, if I could. :-P

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 20 Sep 2006, 05:25

Yay, that's really cool :)

[img]http://www.zelda.com.br/z5/Link_Ocarina.jpg[/img]

- we're poor!

Rok

Postby Rok » 09 Oct 2006, 01:59

I live with Fashion, Accessoires, Gadgets, Leisure & Travel etc.

dojo

Postby dojo » 28 Nov 2006, 16:58

Karate, music and web design ...
- articles, tutorials, free themes and graphics for forums

Ganon_Master
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Ganon_Master » 10 Dec 2006, 21:19

Return to “General Discussion”