You know...

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Masterhand

You know...

Postby Masterhand » 15 Jul 2010, 21:47

If you want a free cookie, suggest a better title. I hate figuring out titles.

Anyways, thought I would dust off this forum and just say that I've finally started visiting phpBBModders again. It's been over a year. Geez. :shock: Kinda funny how life goes in that manner, feels like yesterday was July of last year.

On a more personal note, my birthday is in four days. Normally, I would be quite happy. (and I am :P), but I get to leave in 10 or 11 days for the National Scout Jamboree. It's a long 14-day event. I'll be honest, I have spent over half of this year camping with my troop. Any scout camp now is my 2nd home. (or my main home, sometimes)

I also noticed that a certain friend of mine - *cough* Hidde *cough* hasn't been online in a while, I'm gonna have to try poke him out of whatever hole he's hiding in.

Now I get to stare at the ceiling and figure out how I'm gonna make the RPG on my site stand-alone with it's own system. Cheers. :beer:

~ MH
~-If at first you don't succeed, hide all evidence that you tried-~

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Discussion”