Is anyone here familiar with Microsoft Frontpage?

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
White Monkey
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Is anyone here familiar with Microsoft Frontpage?

Postby White Monkey » 07 Oct 2006, 17:42

Hi,

I have a question, I am in the middle of creating a website in Frontpage and Notepad for HTML (Its more fun!) and I don't know how to create a navagation bar, for like when people click Home it goes to the Home page and when people click Contact Us for example, it takes them to the contact us page...Does anyone know how to create a nav bar?

Thanks,

- White Monkey

^^GO ON CLICK IT, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO^^

Noobarmy
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Noobarmy » 07 Oct 2006, 17:48

elaborate, nav bar is a very broad term...

what would it look like
horizontal
vertical

ect :)

White Monkey

Postby White Monkey » 07 Oct 2006, 17:50

Well what I was thinking was a bar accross the top that would have. Home, Animations, Games, Contact Us. and maybe more as well. I am going to make a site that would have the Animations and Games that I create in Flash 8.

^^GO ON CLICK IT, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO^^

nads

Postby nads » 08 Oct 2006, 23:13

Friends don't let friends use frontpage ;)
Last edited by nads on 09 Oct 2006, 00:05, edited 1 time in total.

Saeru
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Saeru » 08 Oct 2006, 23:33

Fontpage is to annoying, auto formating, shoving in extra uneeded code that can make updating a page a nightmare.

Anyay, for a navigation. You know how to make links right? Why can't you just make links to each page?

"Naku ga yousuru ichidanto tsuyosa kyaku ga icchuu wo yusuru."[/size]

JakeTFG

Postby JakeTFG » 09 Oct 2006, 00:13

Friends let friends use seamonkey from mozzilla!

Noobarmy
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Noobarmy » 09 Oct 2006, 04:43

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 09 Oct 2006, 07:53

I'd use a text editor, and if you use something like frontpage or dreamweaver, always edit the code, never use the WYSIWYG editor. Allthough it can be useful for preview sometimes :)

- we're poor!

JakeTFG

Postby JakeTFG » 09 Oct 2006, 20:55

No lol. Im just stating that its the best WYSIWYG editor out there.

Return to “General Discussion”