Computer games

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Computer games

Postby igorw » 09 Oct 2006, 12:33

What kind of computer games do you play? This can also be console-based.

I personally like Unreal Tournament and GTA for PC and i love N64...

Zelda (best game ever :P ), Super mario, Mario kart, Diddy kong racing (lol)...

- we're poor!

Noobarmy
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Noobarmy » 09 Oct 2006, 16:20

well with this GameBoyAdvanced Emulator thingy....i play pokemon (woo :P) , donkey kong and some blow urself up game :P

on my PC i play AgeofTheEmpires II , Bust-A-Move and Dance Dance Revolution (with the keypad :P)

but i dont play much :)

Saeru
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Saeru » 10 Oct 2006, 08:25

I'm a hard core DOOMer. :P Pokemon, Sonic, Ecco, umm.. I can wip anyone in Marvel VS Capcom 2. :P Umm.. Grand Theft Auto... to many to name :P

"Naku ga yousuru ichidanto tsuyosa kyaku ga icchuu wo yusuru."[/size]

HoundoftheB

Postby HoundoftheB » 17 Oct 2006, 03:19

I'm big into Rome: Total War (and all other total war dealios), Civ 4, and Battlefield 2

dojo

Postby dojo » 28 Nov 2006, 17:11

Strategy and RPG games. Age of Empires, Morrowind, Heroes III
- articles, tutorials, free themes and graphics for forums

Ganon_Master
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Ganon_Master » 28 Nov 2006, 17:24

The Legend of Zelda = Holy 2 me. _O_

I also play other games, mostly Nintendo. You can call me Anti-Playstation... I think the Xbox 360 has more chance then conquering a gamer's hart then the PS3.

Gonna get my Wii 8 december. Next year I might also buy a 360.

Gears of War = 1337 :P

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 28 Nov 2006, 20:01

- we're poor!

Ganon_Master
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby Ganon_Master » 28 Nov 2006, 20:52

Only 9 more days till the Wii Launch here. Because of the small amount of Wii's we will be getting here, you have to pre-order if you want it at the launch day.

The 3 years waiting since the last real console Zelda have almost come to end. Ofcourse I already played the demo at the Gameplay 2006. And I certainly can say, that the waiting was worth it.
The Gamecube edition will probably have a less unique experience then the Wii version.

Return to “General Discussion”