tools password generator

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
costanzo.moffa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

tools password generator

Postby costanzo.moffa » 27 Apr 2014, 11:37

hi this forum is very beautiful
i have a question
tha page password generator ( tools/pwd generator) is a mod of phpbb or a custom page and whare i find this script

thx

bonelifer
Administrator
Administrator

Re: tools password generator

Postby bonelifer » 28 Apr 2014, 03:02

I believe it was a tool that was on tumba25's personal website that he converted and added to phpBBModders when he took over this site.

costanzo.moffa

Postby costanzo.moffa » 28 Apr 2014, 09:32

ok thanks

tumba25
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby tumba25 » 13 Nov 2014, 11:36

Could be converted to a phpBB 3.1 extension thou. Once we get the time to do that.

Return to “General Discussion”