Xbox 360 Modding?

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mitchboy999_2

Xbox 360 Modding?

Postby mitchboy999_2 » 11 Apr 2010, 05:21

Does anyone else mod their Xbox 360?

Because you can mod with just a USB Flash drive and you won't get banned (i have been modding for 2 years now and i have not been banned once (for software modding - i had a few of my consoles banned for modding hardware).

Some of the cool things you can do:

* Mod your gamertag to whatever you want (and put colours in your name) - NOTE: This make a lot of people angery and although its never happened to me, my friend go banned for a day.
* Mod your gamerzone (look on http://rmcgirr83.org/leaderboard.php (i think im 9th), i have not got a zone. :)
* Mod your gamerscore - Although you cant get banned for doing this, modding gamerscore over 100k will most likely get you reset.

and heaps more.

If anyone does it, please reply and say what you mod. If you want a tutorial, i can make one. reply if u want one.

but anyway guys, just saying, modding is GREAT! What do you have to loose?

The only requirements are to have a USB flash drive (1GB or more) and to have a brain =P.

- mitchboy999

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Xbox 360 Modding?

Postby RMcGirr83 » 12 Apr 2010, 21:45

I don't mod my 360...I don't have the time nor desire.

I rarely game as it is. :(

I did find something though, if you click on the "zone" header on the leaderboard you will become #1. That still counts I guess. :)

mitchboy999_2

Re: Xbox 360 Modding?

Postby mitchboy999_2 » 15 Apr 2010, 08:25

Return to “General Discussion”