Font size too large with ff

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sat01
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Font size too large with ff

Postby Sat01 » 15 Apr 2010, 20:30

Hey guys,

After the last mozilla firefox update, I noticed that the font size is too large in some websites. Surely, it's too large in any board that uses subsilver2, but also in this forum i see oversize text...above all on index page.

I tried to change to change the browser settings, but i don't think this is the problem, because i use default settings.

Do you use firefox? And how do you see the index of this board?

I'd to understand if it's my problem.

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: Font size too large with ff

Postby RMcGirr83 » 15 Apr 2010, 21:39

Looks fine to me, Tools->Options->Content to change the font size of the browser FF 3.6.3

ShadowmanUK

Postby ShadowmanUK » 15 Apr 2010, 21:40

Looks fine to me on FF have you tried Ctrl + and Ctrl - to change the size? Sounds like a local issue tbh

Sat01

Postby Sat01 » 15 Apr 2010, 21:50

Thank you guys, but what value should i use? Now, in Tools->Options->Content there's 16... What have you there?

And, why in some boards i see anything ok (like on phpp.com) and in other board no? (like mine, this and any board dat uses subsilver2).

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 16 Apr 2010, 02:44

Not sure, like I said everything looks okay on my end. Maybe post a screen capture because I'm not really clear on what you mean.

Sat01

Postby Sat01 » 17 Apr 2010, 23:21

I don't know what was the problem but after restarting my pc, everything is back to normal... :o technology mysteries

However thank u very much for ur help! :)

Return to “General Discussion”