Something up with mChat or are you working on it?

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ShadowmanUK
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Something up with mChat or are you working on it?

Postby ShadowmanUK » 15 Sep 2010, 17:27

Rich,

Just tried (now) to use mChat and it will let me type but if I hit enter or send it does nothing? It never sends the text to the chat? Tried refreshing, reseting the text area etc etc.. nothing. Are you working on it?

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: Something up with mChat or are you working on it?

Postby RMcGirr83 » 15 Sep 2010, 17:31

Yeah I was messing around with it. CTRL + F5 on your keyboard to reload the javascript.

This has been fixed.

ShadowmanUK

Re: Something up with mChat or are you working on it?

Postby ShadowmanUK » 15 Sep 2010, 17:44

Cool :)

Return to “General Discussion”