Thanks Rich and Everybody Else

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ooopsie
Supporter
Supporter

Thanks Rich and Everybody Else

Postby Ooopsie » 12 Apr 2011, 14:24

I am going to post this on another forum as well however,:

My board started in July 2010 and being a MOD junkie is what it made me. I spend the better part of two days uninstalling about 5-6 mods and debugging.

I think I MAY have a few java errors (not tested yet) but I want to thank Rich and everybody else for supplying me with the knowledge I now have (dangerous knowledge too) of PHP in PhpBB especially.

For the first time in I don't know how long, I am not getting errors with Debug turned on. Fixed the last one this morning and it was just a stupid mistake on my part BUT I was able to locate the error on my own and via simple deduction learned from Rich, Steve and Cisco.

Thanks again guys.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Discussion”