Man i hate my PC

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
EY
Supporter
Supporter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Man i hate my PC

Postby EY » 22 Nov 2006, 02:16

As you have noticed or haven't i haven't been on the forums or online in about 2 weeks now. My PC broke down. It didn't want to open up. Im not sure if it was a virus or something but i formated my PC and lost everything i had. Ofcourse before formatting to have to save everything i need first but i wasen't able to log in to save it all. So the only solution i had is to format everything.

And as i have allot of codded i have just lost everything. And im still not able to log onto MSN don't know why tho. :wtf:
And now my connections speed is WAY SLOWER!! :evil:
Never Say Never!

Afterlife(69)

Postby Afterlife(69) » 22 Nov 2006, 02:38

What kind of software are you running, and are you using a firewall? if so which one.

Also, have you updated your nic drivers?
Life in the house :)

EY
Supporter
Supporter

Postby EY » 22 Nov 2006, 06:01

I am using XP home. And i had an firewall : Zone Alarm
And whats that nic drivers u said?
Never Say Never!

drathbun

Postby drathbun » 22 Nov 2006, 06:04

NIC = Network Interface Card, meaning your network card. I'm guessing he's asking if you've installed updated drivers, as that may be the reason why your network access has slowed down.

EY
Supporter
Supporter

Postby EY » 22 Nov 2006, 13:02

Well my internet is already slow from the first place as i am running on dial up. But now after the format it has been 3 times slower.
Never Say Never!

Afterlife(69)

Postby Afterlife(69) » 22 Nov 2006, 22:23

Ok then, If you are using Firefox then I suggest fine-tuning your firefox for dialup speeds using Firetune(http://www.totalidea.com/content/firetu ... index.html), once you optimize firefox see how your internet performs.
Life in the house :)

EY
Supporter
Supporter

Postby EY » 23 Nov 2006, 13:05

I am using IE. Never liked firefox.
Never Say Never!

MarkTheDaemon

Re: Man i hate my PC

Postby MarkTheDaemon » 23 Nov 2006, 23:53

EY
Supporter
Supporter

Postby EY » 24 Nov 2006, 21:58

Well i had all the backups on my computer wich i had to format..
Never Say Never!

MarkTheDaemon

Postby MarkTheDaemon » 25 Nov 2006, 17:04

Return to “General Discussion”