Solved

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
doktornotor
Member
Member
Posts: 98
Joined: 08 Nov 2011, 22:22

Re: Solved

Postby doktornotor » 29 Nov 2011, 12:50

RMcGirr83 wrote:wow, you are awesome thanks...but it still doesn't work :P


Well, that is obvious, since you are missing the most important thing there.

Code: Select all

'STOP_STEALING CODE_COPYRIGHT_NOTICE'      => '<span class="err0r" style="font-weight: bold; color: #FF0000; font-size: 10em;">And remember this place this Never somewhere on a site under your name I am the Author, and always will be</span>',
Support requests via PM go straight to /dev/null!

martin123456
Old member
Old member
Posts: 677
Joined: 30 Mar 2011, 00:32

Re: Solved

Postby martin123456 » 29 Nov 2011, 13:08

:D :D :D :D

Terr0r_2
Senior member
Senior member
Posts: 416
Joined: 18 May 2011, 19:39

Re: Solved

Postby Terr0r_2 » 29 Nov 2011, 14:22

RMcGirr83 wrote:Neither is mine

i get this

Code: Select all

'STOP_STEALING CODE'      => 'Terr0r strikes again',


What you are saying i'm steling code from who ? :envy:

It is not nice someone just accuse

I think say sorry to me it is experiencing you just offering excuses

Greets Terr0r
if you can't fix it with ducktape you ain't using enough
For my MODS and BBCodes or other things that I have made take a look here
Image

Terr0r_2
Senior member
Senior member
Posts: 416
Joined: 18 May 2011, 19:39

Re: Solved

Postby Terr0r_2 » 29 Nov 2011, 14:24

mchatuser wrote:
RMcGirr83 wrote:Neither is mine

i get this

Code: Select all

'STOP_STEALING CODE'      => 'Terr0r strikes again',


You have

Code: Select all

STOP_STEALING CODE'      => 'Terr0r strikes again',


Try this

Code: Select all

STOP_STEALING_CODE'      => 'Terr0r strikes again',


nubs lol


I think it's better that you keep your mouth and that you use does not interfere

Greets Terr0r
if you can't fix it with ducktape you ain't using enough
For my MODS and BBCodes or other things that I have made take a look here
Image

Terr0r_2
Senior member
Senior member
Posts: 416
Joined: 18 May 2011, 19:39

Re: Solved

Postby Terr0r_2 » 29 Nov 2011, 14:25

doktornotor wrote:
RMcGirr83 wrote:wow, you are awesome thanks...but it still doesn't work :P


Well, that is obvious, since you are missing the most important thing there.

Code: Select all

'STOP_STEALING CODE_COPYRIGHT_NOTICE'      => '<span class="err0r" style="font-weight: bold; color: #FF0000; font-size: 10em;">And remember this place this Never somewhere on a site under your name I am the Author, and always will be</span>',


For you the same as mchatuser

I think it's better that you keep your mouth and that you use does not interfere

Greets Terr0r
if you can't fix it with ducktape you ain't using enough
For my MODS and BBCodes or other things that I have made take a look here
Image

martin123456
Old member
Old member
Posts: 677
Joined: 30 Mar 2011, 00:32

Re: Solved

Postby martin123456 » 29 Nov 2011, 15:04

:popcorn: :D :popcorn:

themission
New member
New member
Posts: 44
Joined: 06 Jul 2011, 06:55
Location: Devon UK

Re: Solved

Postby themission » 29 Nov 2011, 16:30

HELP Mine aint working now it was, but now i get this ?
[img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p189/COWWphotos/help.png[/img]

User avatar
RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
Posts: 6243
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 14:23
Real name: Rich McGirr

Re: Solved

Postby RMcGirr83 » 29 Nov 2011, 18:16

:lol: at the hat

themission
New member
New member
Posts: 44
Joined: 06 Jul 2011, 06:55
Location: Devon UK

Re: Solved

Postby themission » 29 Nov 2011, 19:20

I guess it is then as was off middle :wasntme:

User avatar
Ooopsie
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 1213
Joined: 19 Aug 2010, 16:34
Location: Index, WA

Re: Solved

Postby Ooopsie » 29 Nov 2011, 20:03

themission wrote:HELP Mine aint working now it was, but now i get this ?
[img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p189/COWWphotos/help.png[/img]


Man, you guys don't get it..

Code: Select all

IF STOP_STEALING_CODE==terr0r'   =>'Go in the back yard and smoke a cigarette before going to bed',


There, that'll break it for sure.

User avatar
Ooopsie
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 1213
Joined: 19 Aug 2010, 16:34
Location: Index, WA

Re: Solved

Postby Ooopsie » 29 Nov 2011, 20:06

No WAIT... Here it is:

Code: Select all

$sql_ary = array( 'terr0r' => utf8_normalize_nfc(request_var('thief', '', true)), 'steal_code' => utf8_normalize_nfc(request_var('steal_code', '', true)), ); $sql = 'INSERT INTO ' . TERR0RS_CODE . ' ' . $db->sql_build_array('INSERT', $sql_ary);

Terr0r_2
Senior member
Senior member
Posts: 416
Joined: 18 May 2011, 19:39

Re: Solved

Postby Terr0r_2 » 29 Nov 2011, 21:40

Ooopsie wrote:No WAIT... Here it is:

Code: Select all

$sql_ary = array( 'terr0r' => utf8_normalize_nfc(request_var('thief', '', true)), 'steal_code' => utf8_normalize_nfc(request_var('steal_code', '', true)), ); $sql = 'INSERT INTO ' . TERR0RS_CODE . ' ' . $db->sql_build_array('INSERT', $sql_ary);


Someone constantly take the piss up is fun or not

I can tell everyone it is not FUN

I must continu defent my self and that is NOT what I want

Everyone please stop whit this okay

Greets Terr0r
if you can't fix it with ducktape you ain't using enough
For my MODS and BBCodes or other things that I have made take a look here
Image

User avatar
RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
Posts: 6243
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 14:23
Real name: Rich McGirr

Re: Solved

Postby RMcGirr83 » 29 Nov 2011, 23:42

Everyone please stop whit this okay


Terr0r, I don't think you understand what all the angst is about. Do you see this post I made:

http://www.rmcgirr83.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=597

Read the second line where I state where I originally got the idea/code/whatever. That is called giving r3sp3ct where r3sp3ct is due. Pardon the l33t gaming speak. :)

You don't do anything like that and yet some of the code you "wrote" is clearly posted somewhere else with a much earlier timestamp. It is proper form to give r3sp3ct where r3sp3ct is due for an idea or code you got from somewhere else. Even if you modify bits and pieces of it. That is the purpose of the GNU GPL which all phpBB code is supposed to be licensed under.

Do you capiche now?

Terr0r_2
Senior member
Senior member
Posts: 416
Joined: 18 May 2011, 19:39

Re: Solved

Postby Terr0r_2 » 30 Nov 2011, 00:06

RMcGirr83 wrote:
Everyone please stop whit this okay


Terr0r, I don't think you understand what all the angst is about. Do you see this post I made:

http://www.rmcgirr83.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=597

Read the second line where I state where I originally got the idea/code/whatever. That is called giving r3sp3ct where r3sp3ct is due. Pardon the l33t gaming speak. :)

You don't do anything like that and yet some of the code you "wrote" is clearly posted somewhere else with a much earlier timestamp. It is proper form to give r3sp3ct where r3sp3ct is due for an idea or code you got from somewhere else. Even if you modify bits and pieces of it. That is the purpose of the GNU GPL which all phpBB code is supposed to be licensed under.

Do you capiche now?


I know what you mean Rich

Yes I know I must do that if I post something on my forum what comes from a other site/forum or someone else if you take a look on my forum and read some topics you see I do that

Only the topic what it is about the member that has post that has a ban on my forum
I have only change his name to my name noting else

But I will set credits to his name or delete that post

Greets Terr0r
if you can't fix it with ducktape you ain't using enough
For my MODS and BBCodes or other things that I have made take a look here
Image

User avatar
Prosk8er
Member
Member
Posts: 137
Joined: 17 Sep 2010, 02:36
Location: Rochester, Ny

Re: Solved

Postby Prosk8er » 30 Nov 2011, 05:07

i took one look at this thread now theres santa hats everywhere on my site(site is in viewtopic mini profile)????
lol
Tyler
Proud Kiss Portal user on phpBB 3.0.12 + 1.0.20 (build 311-020)
Image


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], SeznamBot [Crawler] and 2 guests