Modification Description:: Adds a market.php page to your home directory that allows users to use the built-in cash system to purchase and sell items in their inventory. Items can do a variety of different things, such as assign ranks, give other items, and more functions coming soon.
Modification Version: 0.0.4
Requirements: Nothing specific yet
- ACP Manageable
- Built-in Cash System
- Add Items to market
- Add Items to user Inventory
- Items can carry functions
- Users can transfer items and cash
- API Class to help more custom integration
- Paypal support (configurable in the acp)
- UCP Module for user Inventory
- New auth plugin for ACP module to designate Market Admins
Demo URL: URL not available yet
Modification Download: No download available yet
Notes: If you would like to see additional features, please feel free to post your suggestions here. The API I mentioned in the feature list will give you a new object for use you can call to that will control actions in the market.
Just an example of what is planned: $market->change_cash( $amount, $user_id )
$amount would be an integer, positive will increase cash, negative will decrease.
I am making sure everything is well document.