[ABD] phpBB Blog System
This MOD was requested by Dam-ien in this topic.
This is not a user blog MOD. This MOD simply adds a single blog for the overall site, which users with proper permissions can post to.
MOD Version: 0.0.7 ALPHA
Features List: (Green indicates that the feature has been implemented.)
- New SQL tables; DOES NOT piggy-back off of forums table.
- 'View more...' link to full article.
- UMIL SQL/Permissions/Module installer
- Uses MOD-X and is AutoMOD compatible
- Native MOD version check ACP module so you can easily stay up to date!
- Enable/disable forum post in specific forum corresponding with new blog post, with configurable content.
- Integrated with phpBB's permission system
- Article Categories (such as News, Personal, etc.)
- Enable/disable categories (if disabled, all articles will show together. If enabled, will be shown in the selected categories)
- Tag articles
- Blog RSS
- phpBB-style pagination
- subSilver2 support (coming in BETA)
Features planned for later versions:
- Tested integration with EXreaction's User Blog MOD
- Report comment feature (similar to report post) allows user to report rule breaking comments made on blog posts, with MCP module included to handle such reports.
- Category permissions (separate from phpBB Permissions; similar layout to Forum-Specific permissions area)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for links
- Searchable articles
- View all articles by user
- View all articles in category
- View all article with a specific tag
It is not recommended that you use any code from this MOD on a live board until the RC stage. Any testing during BETA should be done on a test board unless you think you can handle any bugs or errors that occur.
MOD Download: -N/A- (MOD Abandoned)