[RC1] Board start date in y/m/w/d

Post your MODs, receive and provide feedback!
Topics in this forum are not for MOD support, they are for giving the author feedback.
Forum rules
The topics in this forum are not for general MOD support, they are for giving the MOD author some feedback, ideas and bug reports.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rotsblok

[RC1] Board start date in y/m/w/d

Postby rotsblok » 20 Feb 2012, 09:48

MOD title:Board start date in y/m/w/d
MOD description:Shows the start date on the index page in x years, y months, z weeks and a days ago.
MOD version:RC1
phpBB version:3.0.10

Development stage:

MOD Format: MOD / MODX

MOD download:
board_start_date(ymwd).zip
(32.61 KiB) Downloaded 153 times

Demo:n/a

Credits:Jeroen B for the initial mod. (board start date on index).

It's my first mod, so perhaps some of the coding can be done more efficiently. But after 3 days of work I was happy it worked the way I wanted to. It doesn't give an accurate number of years/months/weeks/days because I don't take into account leap-years, number of days in months etc. I just calculated the number of seconds per month/year/week etc. so for years it would be 365*24*60*60 = 31536000 seconds.
There are no problems, just challenges.
Life is to short to drink bad whiskey and have indifferent girls

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “MOD Feedback”