Reintroducing: Lord Le Brand

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lord Le Brand
Website Team
Website Team
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Reintroducing: Lord Le Brand

Postby Lord Le Brand » 24 Aug 2014, 14:27

Hello all.

Since my last contribution, 5 years have passed. I think that warrants a new introduction, so here we go!

My name is Leroy, also known as Lord Le Brand. I am now 25 years of age, and I live in the Eindhoven area in the Netherlands. Half a year ago, I received my diploma as Bachelor of Engineering, in the field of electrical and electronics engineering.

phpBB Modding is something I have done for I think 3 years, from 2006 to 2009, when my education became such a priority that I basically just faded away from the modding community and the phpBB community in general. In this hiatus period, I haven't had the chance t really become familiar with phpBB 3.0, though I once made a start modding for it. There has been a lot of things going on, as I gather from the tools list on phpbb.

I may not have been here for a long while, but I have never forgotten the modding days. Lately, I have felt the urge to come back. But I have not had any modding experiences the past 5 years. There has been a lot of developments, which I haven't kept track of, so I will need a lot of guidance and some time to study phpBB's code base, before I can really be anything in the modding scene again. That said, I would really love to get back on the level where I once was, and beyond.

Cheers! :beer:

tumba25
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: Reintroducing: Lord Le Brand

Postby tumba25 » 13 Nov 2014, 11:32

Welcome back.

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: Reintroducing: Lord Le Brand

Postby RMcGirr83 » 13 Nov 2014, 11:57

Welcome back :beer:

Return to “Introductions”