Greetings Earthmen ... and women. ;)

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Spock
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Greetings Earthmen ... and women. ;)

Postby Spock » 21 Nov 2013, 20:07

I have been searching for a particular solution to a phpbb problem I have and found this site. Think I will settle in, explore a little, and see if you have already solved my problem before I ask anything more.

I've had enough problems with spammers in the past to want to be taken for one by posting all sorts o nonsense and links in my first post ... I'll at least wait until my second! :angel:

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: Greetings Earthmen ... and women. ;)

Postby RMcGirr83 » 21 Nov 2013, 22:30

:wave: and welcome

Return to “Introductions”