Presentation of Pavlov

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pavlov
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Presentation of Pavlov

Postby Pavlov » 29 Dec 2013, 12:56

Hello guys,

I am the administrator of [url=http://www.phpbbportugal.com/]phpBB Portugal[/url].
Portuguese support for phpBB.

I need help to translate the new version of mChat.

Greetings

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: Presentation of Pavlov

Postby RMcGirr83 » 29 Dec 2013, 13:08

Hello and welcome! Sorry I can't help you as I don't know Portuguese.

Pavlov

Postby Pavlov » 29 Dec 2013, 13:24

You do not need to know Portuguese to help.

:D

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 29 Dec 2013, 13:35

Then I am failing to see what it is you are asking for.

Return to “Introductions”