hey all - looking to convert from Vanilla to phpBB 3

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
SamiSalami
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: hey all - looking to convert from Vanilla to phpBB 3

Postby SamiSalami » 29 Jan 2013, 14:36

SamiSalami
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby SamiSalami » 31 Jan 2013, 16:45

bonelifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby bonelifer » 31 Jan 2013, 21:59

SamiSalami, you do realize that tumba25 actually volunteered to write a converter for you?

tumba25
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby tumba25 » 01 Feb 2013, 08:12

Yes, I have the DB. Just need to download the files and have a look. And time to get started with it.

SamiSalami

Postby SamiSalami » 01 Feb 2013, 10:21

Yes, I do, but I have a running community, so of cause I am trying my best to convert it as soon as possible. I am not seeing this as a personal favour for me. A converter would help people in general and of cause I would compare my steps with his converter to correct anything I might have forgotten or done wrong.

And if anyone needs a converter right now and knows a little bit about PHP and MySQL, my first steps might help, I already migrated the topics and am right now working on the posts and will share my results with you as well :-)

I am sure tumba will publish something much more reliable and I am really looking forward to it :-)

SamiSalami

Postby SamiSalami » 04 Feb 2013, 14:13

SamiSalami

Postby SamiSalami » 05 Feb 2013, 11:34

Return to “Introductions”