Hello

Welcome -- introduce yourself!
Tanner

Hello

Post by Tanner »

Hi all,

I'm Tanner, been using phpBB for about five years now and finally interested in creating MODs. I've got some programming experience, but hopefully I can find documentation on how to put it all together.

So, hi. *wave*

-Tanner
.---- ..--- -.... .----
bonelifer
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hello

Post by bonelifer »

Hope you find what you are looking for. Is that Morse code in your signature, 1261? I saw it and thought it was, so I went and found a site that translates Morse code. Just interested in its meaning to you.
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

bonelifer wrote:Hope you find what you are looking for. Is that Morse code in your signature, 1261? I saw it and thought it was, so I went and found a site that translates Morse code. Just interested in its meaning to you.

Yep - it's my school's FIRST Robotics team number. I don't know what else to put there so I did that. :P

-Tanner
.---- ..--- -.... .----
Obsidian
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Obsidian »

ohai thar. They don't let me out often. bonelifer likes to keep me chained up in the back, and he keeps trying to make me finish my coding stuff. D:

Poke about at will, if you've got questions, ask them. Also, replied to your post in that other topic.
I think my brain hurts now. :lol:
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

Obsidian wrote:ohai thar. They don't let me out often. bonelifer likes to keep me chained up in the back, and he keeps trying to make me finish my coding stuff. D:

Poke about at will, if you've got questions, ask them. Also, replied to your post in that other topic.
I think my brain hurts now. :lol:

Hehe. Thanks. Will go take a looksie.

Is that a XKCD reference in your avatar? Nifty. :)

-Tanner
.---- ..--- -.... .----
.snow

Post by .snow »

Welcome to the site man.
Ask questions...... Knowledge is Power