Admin Tool Kit

Tools by the phpBBModders team and Community contributed tools.
Forum rules
Only post tools related to modding in here, simple.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
EXreaction

Admin Tool Kit

Postby EXreaction » 03 Aug 2008, 02:39

My phpBB3 Mods:
| | | |

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Admin Tool Kit

Postby igorw » 05 Aug 2008, 23:12

- we're poor!

EXreaction

Postby EXreaction » 05 Aug 2008, 23:36

I fixed all but the language addition.

That is just the best place for it unless I were to have it automatically load all language files in atk/tools/ (which I may do, I am not sure yet). Otherwise it has to be repeated in the 3 functions (and can possibly be called twice).

What would be great is to have a Developer tool for auto creating install instructions or something. You could get the path to the unedited files by having an input box for the relative url. :)

Perhaps a tool to run SQL queries as well.
My phpBB3 Mods:
| | | |

igorw
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby igorw » 17 Aug 2008, 16:01

Okay, i've tested it, and i't a nice tool.

merge_groups gives me a notice. reparse_bbcodes gives me "BBCODE_REPARSE_CONFIRM".

- we're poor!

EXreaction

Postby EXreaction » 17 Aug 2008, 17:07

Yep, the reparse bbcode needs to be looked over. It's on my to-do list once I get some time.

I am not sure about the merge groups, I haven't really looked at it. Could you bring it up in the topic at phpbb.com?
My phpBB3 Mods:
| | | |

Erik Frèrejean

Postby Erik Frèrejean » 18 Aug 2008, 05:33

I've just fixed the problem in the merge group tool.

aminetm

Postby aminetm » 08 May 2009, 08:59

that's very good

Return to “Tools for MOD authors”