Lost email address ?

Discuss phpBB 3.0.x in general.
Forum rules
Please post any phpBB 3.1.x related topics in the forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chris
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Lost email address ?

Postby Chris » 18 May 2015, 09:50

For any forum owners here, what do you when a user loses their email address and wants to start using a new email address in connection with your forum please?

bonelifer
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Lost email address ?

Postby bonelifer » 22 May 2015, 19:42

If they are able to tell me the email associated with the account, I usually change it for them. On more than one occasion on another board, the user couldn't remember the current email, but could remember an even older one that they also no longer had access too, I checked their usernotes for that email and confirmed it was once associated with the account.

Chris

Re: Lost email address ?

Postby Chris » 22 May 2015, 19:53

Return to “phpBB 3.0.x "Olympus" discussion”