Good Tutorial for Making ACP Modules

Discuss phpBB 3.0.x in general.
Forum rules
Please post any phpBB 3.1.x related topics in the forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
comkid
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Good Tutorial for Making ACP Modules

Postby comkid » 29 Jun 2009, 05:21

Does anyone know any good tutorials for making ACP modules?

Also how do you make a radio form in the ACP module?

Obsidian
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Good Tutorial for Making ACP Modules

Postby Obsidian » 29 Jun 2009, 11:54

comkid

Postby comkid » 29 Jun 2009, 14:15

Thanks I'll check that out, also how do I make a MOD show, I don't get how you set up permissions for it.

Mr. Bond

Postby Mr. Bond » 29 Jun 2009, 16:04

• •

comkid

Postby comkid » 30 Jun 2009, 01:28

I don't get how to add permissions to Modules :?

SamT
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby SamT » 31 Jul 2009, 23:52

You see where it says " 'auth' => 'acl_my_permission' "? the acl_my_permission is the auth, you have to make a plugin to be able to use it. When you first start off making modules, I would recommend using one you find in another module to avoid having to figure out how to make the auth plugins right away.

comkid

Postby comkid » 01 Aug 2009, 12:22

Well I want to make a form in ACP to set up its own permissions so how would I do?

I was thinking of using the $config.

Mr. Bond

Postby Mr. Bond » 03 Aug 2009, 00:22

I'm not sure what you are asking, but to add permissions, there is a good tutorial on the Wiki: http://wiki.phpbb.com/Permissions

You would not want to use the config table for permissions... ;)
• •

thalegend

Postby thalegend » 18 Nov 2009, 10:48

Thanks

Return to “phpBB 3.0.x "Olympus" discussion”