Show all online users everywhere

Discuss phpBB 3.0.x in general.
Forum rules
Please post any phpBB 3.1.x related topics in the forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gledo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Show all online users everywhere

Postby Gledo » 17 Apr 2012, 19:38

I have a Question regarding this article: http://phpbbmodders.net/articles/3.0/wh ... _anywhere/

I have a html file (a sidebar) witch is displayed everywhere in the Board. I added the {LOGGED_IN_USER_LIST} in the html and the online users show up, if I'm on the index page. If I go to a topic, in the sidbar I see the users browsing that topic. But I would like to see all online users no matter where I'm in the board rifht now.

eg
I'm on the index I see in the sidebar User 1, User 2 and User 3
if I go to a topic I only see User 1 cause he is browsing that topic but I would prefer to see User 1, User 2 and User 3 (all online Users) no matter where I'm on the board.

Do I need to create a new function in includes/function.php?

Best regards
Gledo

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: Show all online users everywhere

Postby RMcGirr83 » 23 May 2012, 10:47

Return to “phpBB 3.0.x "Olympus" discussion”