Annual Stars MOD Help!

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dan27

Annual Stars MOD Help!

Postby Dan27 » 17 Apr 2009, 04:54

Hi,

I need help with the Annual Stars MOD, I am pretty sure that I have done everything I need
to do, but the stars are not showing up anywhere. Any help please?

I am using the best style on my forum (Revolution :D) But nothing is showing up,
any help please? Thanks.

If this is in the wrong forum then sorry but I couldn't find anywhere to
post it and Semi said that I should post it in the forums but I don't know where.

Thank you,
Dan.

EY
Supporter
Supporter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Annual Stars MOD Help!

Postby EY » 09 Jun 2009, 16:08

Did you refresh the template?
Never Say Never!

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”