Using the mcp_fork_topic function

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
imkingdavid
Supporter
Supporter

Using the mcp_fork_topic function

Postby imkingdavid » 31 Aug 2009, 15:37

Ok, so in my MOD ([url=http://phpbbmodders.net/board/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=3639]here[/url]), I have need to call the mcp_fork_topic function in order to copy a topic. However, I'm not doing this through the MCP, but rather through my own file. How would i go about using the function outside of the MCP? Every time I attempt to use it, the page becomes blank. Other actions that are called with my MOD do go through, but the topic is not copied.
Thanks!
phpBB.com Development Team Member | |
Please do NOT contact for support via PM or email.

Obsidian
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Using the mcp_fork_topic function

Postby Obsidian » 31 Aug 2009, 23:14

Can you enable debug and debug extra and tell us what the debug output is, if it isn't enabled?

imkingdavid
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Using the mcp_fork_topic function

Postby imkingdavid » 01 Sep 2009, 02:50

Actually, I got help on phpBB.com and got it working. The issue is that some of the functions called inside mcp_fork_function had not been defined. So I was able to create my own copy function and get it working.
But thanks for the help! :)
phpBB.com Development Team Member | |
Please do NOT contact for support via PM or email.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”