help me with sql

Discuss the development of future releases of phpBB (phpBB 3.x minor releases) and MODing/Coding related questions.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
eunaumtenhoid
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

help me with sql

Postby eunaumtenhoid » 27 Sep 2009, 07:12

does anybody can me to help with some codes SQL?

it is the following I almost have a ready mod, but you lack some readjustments. My objective and to diffuse of the database the following ones

to select the id of a forum
it shows the name of all the topics with the links for the same, of the selected forum
shows the icon used in each shown topic
to show the name of the forum that the topic this

i need the following factors to finish:
shows the icon used in each shown topic
to show the name of the forum that the topic this
to show TAG used in the topic (with the mod tag you preset installed)

who can me to help with this code of how to diffuse and to exhibit these values in the it paginates I thank a lot and I can pass the code fact it ties now

Return to “phpBB Development discussion”