Modification Name: DS PayPal Donation Page MOD
Allows a forum user to access a new page called Donation Page, where he/she can complete a donation towards the PayPal account you set in ACP. The Donation Page can be customized with text of your choice, and there's the possibility of using BBCodes and Smilies in the text. Default currency will be also set via the Admin Module. Upon successful donation, the user will get automatically grouped to the group which is set by the Administrator. When the donation was successfully completed all founder receive an automated PM notification and a ACP log will be generated.
Modification Version: 1.0.RC1
Tested on phpBB version:
- English (en) by Dugi
- PHP 5.0 and above.
- Very secure donations
- Allow donations in your board, simple and easy
- Enable/disable board donations via ACP
- Debugging Mode
- Auto Group user to selected group upon successful donation
- Add your PayPal account via ACP
- Donation slogan shown in PayPal.com also changeable via ACP
- Write your donation description via ACP, something to make your users donate
- Create condition if user must be registered to donate
- Automatically send a PM to all founders upon successful donation
- Set default currency via ACP
- Allow users to donate anonymously
- Log all donations
- AutoMOD Compatible
- Fully automated installation
- Possibility of making the MOD changeable only by founders
Screenshot 1 - [ Administrator Module ]
Screenshot 2 - [ Prosilver Preview ]
Demo Board URL
[29-10-2008] Added more language changes.
[29-10-2008] Added new function changes.
[08-11-2008] Updated from BETA to RC.
[29-08-2010] Downgraded to BETA and this release is working on latest versions.
[30-08-2010] Fixed a few language bugs.
[30-08-2010] Added subsilver2 template edits + files.
[30-08-2010] Fixed a bug which wouldn't let you update the amount of money to donate.
[30-08-2010] Updated the package, you can now download a fixed version.
[31-08-2010] Added a new field in ACP, set the success page URL, after a successful transaction paypal gets you back there.
[31-08-2010] Removed some useless files and removed some useless code.
[31-08-2010] Updated the package.
[03-09-2010] A lot of language changes.
[03-09-2010] Massive changes in donate_body.html or donation page in prosilver and subsilver2.
[03-09-2010] Modified the ACP module and added a new field - cancel return page (in case of failed donation).
[03-09-2010] New MySQL query added and needed for the cancel page return.
[03-09-2010] Updated the package.
[11-09-2010] Downgraded to DEV since the MODification is still not feature complete.
[24-10-2010] New version is available and upgraded to BETA.
[30-10-2010] BETA6 package released with bugfixes and some new features.
[09-11-2010] BETA7 Released.
[13-11-2010] RC1 released, so as you can see I moved to Release Candidate.
Download Modification: Download