Groups/Contributers Page

Post your MODs, receive and provide feedback!
Topics in this forum are not for MOD support, they are for giving the author feedback.
Forum rules
The topics in this forum are not for general MOD support, they are for giving the MOD author some feedback, ideas and bug reports.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bonelifer
Administrator
Administrator
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Groups/Contributers Page

Postby bonelifer » 01 Nov 2010, 02:50

Last edited by bonelifer on 13 Jan 2015, 00:00, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Remove zip, add links

Unknown Bliss

Re: Groups/Contributers Page

Postby Unknown Bliss » 03 Nov 2010, 19:14

The repository is located here: https://github.com/phpbbmodders/groups_page

Obsidian
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Obsidian » 03 Nov 2010, 19:52

Clever, but question...you aren't using a query in a loop like I saw someone else's doing, right?

That'd be bad. Very bad.

tumba25
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby tumba25 » 03 Nov 2010, 20:05

Rich is rewriting it to not use queries in loops. And to minimize the number of queries.

EY
Supporter
Supporter

Postby EY » 07 Nov 2010, 13:26

Any screenshot or demo on how this would look?
Never Say Never!

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 07 Nov 2010, 14:11

In it's current form

modders4.png

tumba25
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby tumba25 » 08 Nov 2010, 11:51

This is in the MOD queue waiting for the wolfs (AKA validators) to do their thing.

RMcGirr83
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Postby RMcGirr83 » 18 Nov 2010, 22:00

...and [url=http://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/groups_page/]validated and released[/url]. Enjoy!!

First post updated. :)

Rashiki

Postby Rashiki » 22 Nov 2010, 16:04

Hey guys, im loving this mod so far. But there are a few things I want to add to it if you could help me out. I know this is 100% possible, i'm just not too familiar with phpbb, learning as i go.

This is what i need...

I need to display a custom profile field next to the user name, the profile field is called "title" for example.

I also need to display the user_rank through rank_title if the user has one, but if not, to display the group_rank through rank_title.

Ive spent days rummaging through this code and I usually can work things out myself but this one got me stumped, I am as stuck as I can be, please help me out some knowledgable great person!

Return to “MOD Feedback”