View install xml, what do you use?

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Shoddy Revolver
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

View install xml, what do you use?

Postby Shoddy Revolver » 29 Jun 2014, 07:21

Hello again, been a while since I have used phpbb. I have been trying to open an install.xml though I cannot get it to open with the XSL stylesheet. Previously my IE took care of it which it was all it was good. Now it doesn't seem it can even manage that, not that I was a fan of having to do it that way.

My other browser don't seem to want to do this task either which makes me ask the question what software / browser is quick and easy to view XML files with the attached XSL?

Korkel

Re: View install xml, what do you use?

Postby Korkel » 29 Jun 2014, 07:58

Firefox

Shoddy Revolver

Postby Shoddy Revolver » 29 Jun 2014, 08:25

Korkel

Postby Korkel » 29 Jun 2014, 08:36

Shoddy Revolver

Postby Shoddy Revolver » 30 Jun 2014, 02:52

Thanks but i don't plan on doing more .xml's any time soon just needed something that will work for viewing phpbb's install.xml's

Sniper_E
MOD Team
MOD Team

Postby Sniper_E » 30 Jun 2014, 05:23

If you do create more .xml install files always check for the latest versions to work with. All of my browsers read them.
https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/official_tool/modx/
No is NEVER an Option and NEVER is the only Option when it comes to Giving Up!™

Return to “General Discussion”