A new host and a new/old Administrator

Important messages and news, make sure to read these.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bonelifer
Administrator
Administrator
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A new host and a new/old Administrator

Postby bonelifer » 02 Jun 2016, 01:11

For some time tumba25 has wanted to get out of hosting the site and phpBB in general. After some considerable thought I've agreed to take over hosting and operations of the site. tumba25 has transferred the domain, IRC channel ownership, Github Repository ownership and private website repo ownership to me. Currently Rich is still fixing bugs in the modders extensions on Github. I've completed the domain transfer process with our domain company and have transitioned the site to my own web hosting.

With the future in mind, I've decided it was best to to ditch the old website module system. This means all the other stuff you're used to seeing in the menu are currently gone as they were tied into the site using the old website module system. As of right now this site is running phpBB 3.1. As time allows I hope to replace a portion of the functionality through phpBB extensions.

bonelifer (William),
phpBBModders.net Administrator

bonelifer
Administrator
Administrator

Re: A new host and a new/old Administrator

Postby bonelifer » 02 Jun 2016, 01:28

You can discuss this announcement .

Return to “Announcements”